AcquisitionSelecting the Best Product to Achieve your Goals
How We Do It
Cradle-to-grave support to ensure a seamless acquisition strategy from concept through development and operation. This full service support includes pre-award, post-award, acquisition training, as well as, project and contract management
Establishment of Acquisition Policy to produce a unified standard and to serve as a change agent to help create procurement system that meets organizational goals, creates efficiencies and reduces cost
Contract management and administration support to ensure effective resource allocation, simplified work streams, and contract consolidations aligned with our client’s mission
- Performing Learning Needs Analysis
- Creating program design, delivery
mentorship and training modules
- Outlining best practices in acquisition policy and organizational transformation
- Advising beyond the purchase of items and services to ensure national security and foreign policy goals are integrated into acquisition strategy
- Forging fruitful relationship across the globe
- Maximizing purchasing power through auditing services, research, and procurement advisory
- Improving the value of every dollar spent and measuring budgetary impact
- Determining the availability of commercial products and services to identify and evaluate market practices
- Finding viable sources to meet growing requirements
Featured Resources & Updates
WBD joins elite list of national businesses demonstrating exceptional growth in a three-year period WASHINGTON – Washington Business Dynamics (WBD) is pleased to announce that it has ranked 51st on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America....
Read the full article on The Hill here or below. Should the federal government be allowed to shop online like the rest of us? The answer must seem obvious to the average American, who already benefits from easy access to hundreds of thousands of products on the...
Scott Caldwell, WBD co-founder and president, sat down with Huffington Post reporters Brad Micklin and Yitzi Weiner to discuss five things to know prior to launching a business. You may read the full article here. Yitzi: Thank you so much for doing this with us! What...