AnalysisOur team applies advanced analytical tools, and the latest economic insights to develop evidence-based solutions for your organization’s toughest challenges
How We Do It
Whether you are positioning your agency for the future or making a smart investment today, our experts tailor their approach to align with your organizational needs. We leverage decades of experience in market analysis, risk management, and contract negotiation, to utilize war-gaming, behavioral game theory, and other research to determine realistic outcomes.
- Improving data collection, data quality, management, and reporting
- Conducting analyses across disparate data sets and presenting evidence-based solutions
- Applying corporate best practices in accounting and financial management to your organization’s financial infrastructure
- Assessing a project’s viability by parsing economic, technical, legal, and schedulign considerations into a cohesive and comprehensive report
- Developing project screening tools to assist organization’s in performing their own assessments of dynamic environments
- Conducting on-the-ground research and analysis to provide stakeholders with an accurate estimation of a project’s likely success or failure
- Identifying the potential consequences of a change, or estimating what needs to be modified to accomplish a change
- Collecting data and supposition in support of the pros and cons of any change or disruption to your organization
- Identifying recovery strategies, prevention methods, and means of mitigating potential impacts
Featured Resources & Updates
WBD joins elite list of national businesses demonstrating exceptional growth in a three-year period WASHINGTON – Washington Business Dynamics (WBD) is pleased to announce that it has ranked 51st on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America....
Read the full article on The Hill here or below. Should the federal government be allowed to shop online like the rest of us? The answer must seem obvious to the average American, who already benefits from easy access to hundreds of thousands of products on the...
Scott Caldwell, WBD co-founder and president, sat down with Huffington Post reporters Brad Micklin and Yitzi Weiner to discuss five things to know prior to launching a business. You may read the full article here. Yitzi: Thank you so much for doing this with us! What...