DigitalOur team harnesses cutting edge technologies to assist organizations in transforming their culture, improving their performance, or recasting their processes
How We Do It
We have expanded our programming capabilities to enhance cross-platform capabilities that accommodate your organization’s needs through the following modes:
- Improving collaborative capabilities
- Elevating data-driven decision making processes
- Facilitating horizontal scalability, value generation, and mitigating value leakage
Operations and Maintenance
- Compiling and review findings from stakeholder interviews, questionnaires, process efficacy evaluations, gap analysis, and workplace culture observations
- Implementing ITSM initiatives that depict processes, channels of communication, training programs, structural change and governance plans.
- Ensuring the correct implementation of effective service desk, database administration, and hardware maintenance capabilities
- Monitoring results and reporting them to your organization’s leadership to further improve efficiency, based on ITSM best practices
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Extracting insights and patterns from collections of written data
- Combing through massive data sets to detect and classify clusters of relevant information
- Utilizing automated business intelligence tools to apply industry best practices and standards to organization-specific documentation
Featured Resources & Updates
WBD joins elite list of national businesses demonstrating exceptional growth in a three-year period WASHINGTON – Washington Business Dynamics (WBD) is pleased to announce that it has ranked 51st on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America....
Read the full article on The Hill here or below. Should the federal government be allowed to shop online like the rest of us? The answer must seem obvious to the average American, who already benefits from easy access to hundreds of thousands of products on the...
Scott Caldwell, WBD co-founder and president, sat down with Huffington Post reporters Brad Micklin and Yitzi Weiner to discuss five things to know prior to launching a business. You may read the full article here. Yitzi: Thank you so much for doing this with us! What...