OperationsImproving organizational functionality
How We Do It
Drawing from a breadth of experience in merger structuring, reorganizations, mentoring programs and change management.
Developing dynamic solutions by aligning strategic initiatives with our client’s values and priorities.
Forecasting for the future by outlining potential risks and managing complex requirements.
- Determining the optimum utilization of resources.
- Managing inventory to cost-effectively increase the services organizations can provide
- Working as a trusted partner with heads of state and development agencies on their most pressing operational challenges.
- Supporting diagnostics, analysis, strategy development, capability building, and implementation.
- Using the Lean Six Sigma methodology to remove waste and reduce variation
- Engaging all stakeholders within the process to ensure full buy-in and to create lasting solutions
Featured Resources & Updates
WBD joins elite list of national businesses demonstrating exceptional growth in a three-year period WASHINGTON – Washington Business Dynamics (WBD) is pleased to announce that it has ranked 51st on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America....
Read the full article on The Hill here or below. Should the federal government be allowed to shop online like the rest of us? The answer must seem obvious to the average American, who already benefits from easy access to hundreds of thousands of products on the...
Scott Caldwell, WBD co-founder and president, sat down with Huffington Post reporters Brad Micklin and Yitzi Weiner to discuss five things to know prior to launching a business. You may read the full article here. Yitzi: Thank you so much for doing this with us! What...